Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager to manage different instances with different versions on different machines

From: K De Weerd <kdew1508*private*_at_freebel.be>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:36:35 +0200

Just so you know

The advise I got from the guy teaching at Oracle University regarding this is :

Install the version of the agent belonging with the highest version of the Oracle product as installed on the node where the agent is to be installed.

"K De Weerd" <kdew1508_at_freebel.be> schreef in bericht news:e6eeab9d.0204040441.4aca5e3d_at_posting.google.com...