DBA config for fonts on Reports on HPUX?

From: berkeleydb <berkeleydb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Apr 2002 10:34:32 -0700

Has anyone had any luck trying to get newly installed fonts to appear in Oracle Reports running on HPUX?

I installed some truetype fonts on HPUX 10, and confirmed via XLSFONTS that they are available on the xfonts server.

Reports on 9iAS was shutdown and restarted, but when the Reports designer is accessed (via Reflection x), the new fonts do not appear on the tool's pull-down list.

Am I missing some config issue on the Oracle side? Received on Mon Apr 08 2002 - 12:34:32 CDT