Re: errors when trying to open an Oracle tar file

From: Ron G <rgigun_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:19:08 -0400

Thanks, all. I didn't know an Oracle8i version for Solaris Intel even exsited, which is why I was wasting my time tweaking with other versions. Now I know it's there, I've found it at http://demo.oracle.com.pl/dmp/cd.jsp?OS_ID=173 But download speed is so ridiculously slow from that site (1.5 K/S) that I think I'll order it from Oracle or sun (as part of the media package for Solaris Intel).

Ron