Re: URGENT: Need to move TS from ufs to vxfs file system

From: Larry <larry1962_at_ureach.com>
Date: 8 Apr 2002 06:06:29 -0700

OK, the dbv came back on all the datafiles that support the TS. Resluts are clean. the dbv was run against the copy of the datafiles that I made on the veritas array. BTW, my TS has 7 datafiles and is about 10GB in total. The max size of each file is 2000MB. Received on Mon Apr 08 2002 - 08:06:29 CDT