Re: Operating Systems

From: David Penney <anon_at_noaddress.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 14:21:53 +0100

Harold,

"best" can mean many things. To some its performance, others cost of ownership, partner support or availablity of tools.

So unless you were trying to elicit peoples feelings about Oracle on various O/S then I would encourage you to list your goals & criteria.

Perhaps you meant what is the most popular - I think would be Solaris.

Regards,

              David Penney
              CTO-Europe
              http://www.metamatrix.com