purchase options for 9i Standard Edition

From: Hong Hsu <honghsu_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 17:52:12 GMT

    I saw several purchase options for 9i Standard Edition, such as 4-year Named User $108, Concurrent Users, and 4-year Processor $9k. My questions are:
1. By using Named User choice, can same user login from different machines? How pricing of Concurrent User differ from Named User? 2. Does Processor choice independent from choosing Named Users, such as 2-Processor with 25 Named Users OR A Processor with 40 Named Users? 3. Right now our server has dual Intel processors. Does that mean I have to purchase two Processor Licensing. If later the server is added another two Intel processors, then the two Processor Licensing will stop working.

Your help will be appreciated,
  -Hong Received on Sat Apr 06 2002 - 11:52:12 CST