Re: Still need help with Parsing/Recursive Calls

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:37:30 +0100

Are you aware that any SQL statement that executes inside a PL/SQL block is counted as a recursive SQL statement ?

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminar - UK, April 3rd - 5th

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

<36503db6.0204031125.769d8588_at_posting.google.com>...