Calling XSQL from a java servlet, and passing in the xml-stylesheet

From: Marty Phee <martyphee_at_no_spmmm_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 23:56:13 GMT

I'm using Tomcat and Turbine for my website. I've created a test page that will process an XSQL page, and it's XSL fine. I can show the results fine.

Problem is though I want to pass in the XSL sheet. I tried putting "xml-stylesheet" in the parameters in the process() function, but it would still look for the stylesheet defined in the XSQL.

From within my Java servlet how do I pass the XSL stylesheet to the XSQL processor? I'm using the XSLRequest, as described in the "Oracle XML applications". They only show passing in the stylesheet when you either use the command line, or the xsql servlet. Since those are both uing the same classes as I am there has to be a way.

If I pass in the XSL on the command line it works fine, or if I call the xsql servlet buy itself it's fine.

Marty Received on Fri Apr 05 2002 - 17:56:13 CST