Re: performance approach PL/sql ?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:11:09 GMT

How often do you need to perform this report? Does the data need to be real-time to the hundredth of a second or can there be some latency? If you have any flexibility ... consider a materialized view.

Or a re-design. A query that requires 20 tables likely indicates a need for a better architecture. (Hey I said likely).

Daniel Morgan