Re: Odd Installation Question

From: Watson Davis <watson_at_watsonmusic.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:27:07 -0500

I'd like to thank everyone for their help. I'll either get him to install orainst or I'll create the database through svrmgrl. Because of the way the system is set up, I only have access to line based interfaces and from what I can see, dbca is a java/html sorta thing.

Watson Received on Fri Apr 05 2002 - 14:27:07 CST