Re: Operating Systems

From: Syltrem <syltremspammenot_at_videotron.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:23:30 -0500

> OpenVMS

I second that.
But now this is biased. A good answer really is a mix of all the answers received so far.
In other words, it's up to you. What you know, what you're confident in working with, what you think Oracle privileged for efficiency, etc. If for me, I would not trust NT for a real production system, but then I may get blasted by many people for saying this. But I say it nevertheles.

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en francais)

"Ruslan R. Laishev" <laishev_at_smtp.deltatel.ru> a ecrit dans le message de
news: 3CADDFF1.E0B47B67_at_smtp.deltatel.ru...