Can't drop materialised view (ORA-06553 : PLS 707)

From: Jerome Baton <jbaton_at_oxymel.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:56:16 +0200

Hi all,

My trouble is about dropping a materialized view.

I get the following error message "ORA-06553 : PLS 707 : unsupported construct or internal error" when I try to drop it. I also get it whem doing other administrative tasks on the db.

I also get "Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO" at the start of sqlplus worksheet

What can be the reason, considering the installation is from scratch (although the p4 install bug needed extra work for install).

I run 8i Ent. Edition 8.1.7 on intel p4

Thanks for your help.

Jerome Received on Fri Apr 05 2002 - 03:56:16 CST