How do I create a XML document using the XDK for PLSQL?

From: Félix <cubano100pct.boat_at_coldmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:59:57 -0500

I am trying to use the XDK with PLSQL. It is installed and the examples work. The documentation is very vague. The domsample.sql only reads a XML document. The xslsample only applies a XSLT to a XML document. I need an example on creating a new XML document from data that I read in a table using the XDK in PLSQL. There is no documentation on how to do this and samples do not exist.

--
Fair Bits...

Félix
cubano100pct.boat_at_coldmail.com

Thanks to spammers, to get my real e-mail remove the .ship and change the
cold to its opposite.