Re: Roles and the data dictionary

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 19:07:57 +0200

On 4 Apr 2002 05:35:57 -0800, rkg100_at_erols.com (Ryan Gaffuri) wrote:

>Which data dictionary view(s) can I use to determine which users have
>which roles? Which data dictionary view can I use to determine what
>rights each role has? Which one(s) can I check to see which role the
>current user has?
>
>Thanks

select * from dict where table_name like '%ROLE%'

a different obvious resource would be the Oracle Server Administrators Manual.
Given the high number of questions from your side the last few weeks you seem to expect the group will spell out *everything* to you.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Apr 04 2002 - 11:07:57 CST