Install question - Oracle 8i on Solaris 8

From: Jack <jack.sanders_at_tinker.af.mil>
Date: 4 Apr 2002 07:01:10 -0800

Hello,

I'm trying to install Oracle8i on Solaris 8, but the box only has 64 megs of RAM. After selecting the type of install that I want to use (Standard, Minimum, or Custom), I receive a dialog box that tells me I don't have the required 128 megs of RAM. Install will not continue past this point until I install more RAM.

Question: Is there a way that I can force it to install with only the 64 megs of RAM? I don't care how slow it is; I just want to get it installed.

Thanks,
Jack Received on Thu Apr 04 2002 - 09:01:10 CST