Re: Identifying the executing PL/SQL procedure when an Oracle error occurs

From: Ken Ho <hoke_at_gse.harvard.edu>
Date: 4 Apr 2002 06:51:42 -0800

I should have been more specific. Is there any way to get the procedure (and possibly enclosing package) name without assigning it manually like Daniel suggested (which is what I'm already doing)? Is that information already kept dynamically in a table which Oracle automatically maintains?

-Ken Ho
hoke_at_gse.harvard.edu