export under linux

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:50:55 +0200

HI!
I've got a probleme to execute the exp under linux server. How can I save the database from my linux server to mydatabase on windows server. I try to execute the exp file under the bin folder but linux say : "exp: exp: cannot execute binary file" I tried bash exp ... and exec exp.... so how can I do to save it?
thx for response Received on Thu Apr 04 2002 - 03:50:55 CST