METALINK access question

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:10:30 -0500

I have never been on METALINK.....

I understand that access to METALINK requires an organization to have a service contract (TSI ?) with Oracle. (expensive ?)

Is access to METALINK unlimited after that then ? If so, do we as developer have the "right" to ask DBAs/Data management for service contract info so we can access it , and maybe learn something ?

I heard there's lots of goodie there, true ?

Thanks

RC Received on Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:10:30 CST