Re: username and password storage

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:15:36 +0100

FWIW our apps all store them (encrypted) in the registry - this obviously goes for windows only. for web apps wrox press have a nice approach which is to store connection strings in a shared library where they are accessible as public properties. I guess you could do this with a client app as well.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA