BLOBs as separate tablespace

From: Yaw <yawi_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:24:40 GMT

Hi,

I know I've already posted to the other newsgroup, I just forgot to also post to this newsgroup at the same time. But...

I just like to confirm the process of creating BLOBs in Oracle.

That I need to create a new tablespace to place the table with the BLOB, when I create BLOBS which are larger than a certain size ( I think it's 4k).

Or can I simply just create tables with BLOB types and not worry about the need to create a new tablespace?

Thanks in advance.

Yaw. Received on Wed Apr 03 2002 - 05:24:40 CST