Moving my objects to a new tablespace

From: sagbodza <s_agbodza_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 2 Apr 2002 10:59:59 -0800

Hi folks,

I am developing an application using Developer 6i and Oracle 8.1.7. All my schema objects i.e tables, views, stored procedures, functions etc are in the system tablespace. I want to move them to a new tablespace but i do not really know the steps to take and what to watch out for.
I have about 100 tables and views now and i am about halfway through. Any script to create tablespaces and associated files will be most welcome.

Thanks.

Stephen Agbodza. Received on Tue Apr 02 2002 - 12:59:59 CST