Select Statement Returning XML

From: Paul O. Schenker <poschenker_at_smile.ch>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:28:05 +0200

Hi everybody,

I am wondering whether there is a simple solution for my problem:

I want to submit a query by ASP to the remote Server's Oracle DB (9.0.1.) and just get the Response-Stream back with the resultset as an XML file.

Does anybody know how this is done.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Paul

Paul O. Schenker
CH-9050 Appenzell (Switzerland)
E-Mail: poschenker_at_smile.ch Received on Tue Apr 02 2002 - 12:28:05 CST