Re: Sql and Pl/sql --- Usage

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 23:30:31 GMT

You see here we have the perfect juxtaposition of mantras. For an employee it should be "productive to your employer/Client" and to a contractor is should be "Ka Ching!" (that is the sound a cash register made back when they existed in the days when phones actually had dials and clocks had hands).

Daniel Morgan