Need Install Help

From: CaseMan <droth_at_adaptron.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:22:58 GMT

Maybe you can help with this. Over the weekend I added a second hard drive to my PC and installed Windows 2000 server on it. I have not been, however, able to install the 8i that I downloaded. When I run setup.exe, I do get the front splash screen with the Install etc. options on it. But when I click on install, I get the wait cursor (egg timer) for a couple seconds, nothing happens and the wait cursor changes back to normal.

It seems something that the install wants is not there? Any suggestions? I did download a new copy last night, but it is no different. Received on Mon Apr 01 2002 - 07:22:58 CST