Re: Quick Tale: Lost production database because of keyboard and Veritas Cluster Server

From: milkfilk <milkfilk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2002 11:36:35 -0800

A follow-up:

We have manually caught up with our data. The customer is happy with how we handled ourselves. We actually have more work from them.

We made the system headless, which is the way the techs should have had it from the beginning. There's also a key setting on the front panel that I read that prevents Stop-A from working!!

I went to my e450 and locked it, pulled the keyboard and it was fine. Then I laughed. By the way, I don't want to hear the usual lecture about risking blowing the keyboard port. :)

Have fun out there.

--Milk Received on Sat Mar 30 2002 - 13:36:35 CST