Re: Help with SQL query (and outer joins...)

From: Steve <stevenmgarcia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2002 09:10:56 -0800

No! I'm trying to reimplement a set of logging tables we have at work. Currently we have a bunch of background jobs that populate reporting tables from a set of other tables and we want to change that because they are unreliable, slow, and not periodic. I'm trying to investigate other ways of doing this, that is the basis of my question.

It's funny, I see why one would ask if this is for a class. I actually boiled down my problem to a few test cases, and after working on it for some time, I posted those test cases (hence the tables with the phoney data) on this newsgroup.