Re: Setting Linux Kernel Parameters

From: Glen A Stromquist <gstrom_at_nosppamtelusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 06:29:07 GMT

Not sure which distro you are using Howard, but if it's Suse there is an rpm available off of their site that you run once and it makes all the neccesary changes for you. There is also a very good howto on this for Redhat, but the name of the site eludes me right now, but a google search should find it.

hth

http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/pdf/linux_installguide_817.