Re: How to control transaction using ADODB and Xorasession

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2002 15:23:28 -0800

That's not the response he was looking for, nor deserved.

set transaction use rollback segment <segmentname>;

will cause all DML to use the specified rollback segment until either a rollback or commit is issued. This will ensure that any DML generated by either stored procedure will 'hit' only the specified rollback segment.

David Fitzjarrell