Structure Of DataBlock

From: Gautam <gautaveena_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 11:58:38 -0800

I am begginer in oracle world. I am tring to understand Oracle Database Structure. I read Concept Guide from Oracle Corporation But for me The PHYSICAL & LOGICAL STRUCTURE of ORACLE DATABLOCK is not clear So PLEASE any one can help me here. Please provide me Greate Detail of DATABLOCK.

Your Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Gautam Received on Thu Mar 28 2002 - 13:58:38 CST