V$OPEN_CURSOR SQL_TEXT field - what does it mean when it shows table_4_xxx_xxx_xxxx_x_x_x??

From: Vivian Fonger <vfonger_at_socketware.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 10:39:26 -0800

I am trying to monitor open cursor in our Oracle production system. When I am checking out the v$open_cursor table, at the SQL_TEXT field, it shows me that some of the inactive processes are opening up cursor with SQL_TEXT looks like "table_4_200_1e08_0_0_0". I want to know what does it means?? I would really appreciate if anyone can provide me some inputs on this issue. Thanks. Received on Thu Mar 28 2002 - 12:39:26 CST