Re: Is my database poorly constructed?

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:36:34 GMT

I had several of my students play a joke on me. They do that quite a bit ... change things and then ask me what is happening. A perverse form of pleasure as I am sure you can imagine. You were correct ... the sql.bsq had been changed. And I didn't know it because I wasn't the one that did it. When they saw our thread they finally told me what they had done. But by then you had made such a big deal out of it I chose to ignore your requests.

They've actually done far worse but I don't want to give anyone ideas. All I'll say is that it is amazing the things that can be done with system and DDL triggers when the object is to create mayhem.

Daniel Morgan