Re: DDL Extraction script?

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 22:23:25 -0800

There is also the show=y log=<some filename here> combination to imp that will process all of an dump file and show exactly what is being done, including constraints, indexes, tables, etc. Again, for this to provide all DDL for an entire database the dump file must have been generated with full=y; to provide the DDL for a specific user account a dump created with owner=<some username here> would be sufficient.