Problem connecting to database, Plz help!!!

From: Paul <alienn_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 05:32:06 GMT

Hi All,
I have a problem connecting to a database from developer account (oradev) which has $ORACLE_HOME variable set to developer 6i home dir, however if I set $ORACLE_HOME to a Database home the connection works fine, but this way I can't start d6i forms/reports. I know that it's not a tnsnames problem. I've set $TNS_ADMIN to point to the tnsnames.ora from the Database path.
(Below you may find env. vars of oradev account and the error message from
sqlplus)
Any clue?

Thank you all in advance,

Paul

SQL*Plus: Release 9.0.1.0.0 - Production on Wed Mar 27 22:50:14 2002

(c) Copyright 2001 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

[oradev_at_localhost oradev]$