Re: Is my database poorly constructed?

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:16:38 +1100

Well, it doesn't blink as of 6am-ish this morning! (A deal's a deal after all). I caught it blinking (which it certainly was never meant to do!) during a training course last week -and that was after inadvertently double-clicking the Netscape icon (haven't a clue what version. Probably something woefully out of date). So I assumed it was just a Netscape thing.

Aren't standards wonderful things!

Regards
HJR

Resources for Oracle : www.hjrdba.com