Finding Dependencies

From: Peta Griffith <peta_at_dataspeed.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:11:08 +1100

Hi

I am trying to find dependencies for tables through Visual basic and was wondering if there are any tables used in oracle to store the dependencies for objects in a schema eg (triggers ,Indexes,sequences)

I can see that toad will pickup these dependencies but I cannot find reference to where they are stored.

Thanks

Paul Grimaldi Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 17:11:08 CST