FTP from within PL/SQL using Java stored procedure

From: Krassimir Boyanov <kboyanov_at_printrak.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2002 09:11:53 -0800

Hi,

I am using Oracle 8i.
I want to use my FTPClient Java class from within Pl/SQL. I have tested Java class from Java itself, it works fine. NOTE: I want to instanciate the methods, not make them static.

I created PL/SQL object wrapping the method for connect(server, user, pass), and then call this method from within anonymous PL/SQL block.

The result is getting error:
"ORA-00932:Incosistent Datatypes"

Any suggestions.
Many TIA.

Krassimir Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:11:53 CST