Re: Starting Oracle "Intelligent" Agent

From: Kevin S. Smith <SpamNoMore_at_EriePlating.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:00:06 -0500

<snip>

> Please remove all *.q files in $ORACLE_HOME/network/agent
> and restart the listener.
> This will force the agent to recreate services.ora, snmp_ro.ora and
> snmp_rw.ora and will resolve the issue.

Thanks for your response (again)

I removed the services.ora from the home/network/agent directory I removed the snmp_ro.ora and snmp_rw.ora from the home/network/admin directory

It did recreate them, but in the same directories as mentioned above with the same results. Is the file location a problem? Are there other packages that need to be installed in conjunction with the agent? Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:00:06 CST