NLS_CALENDAR

From: Arash <a.bijanzadeh_at_linuxiran.org>
Date: 26 Mar 2002 22:29:07 -0800

Hi!
I work on oracle 9i as a databse engine for my java application.I need oracle's NLS for my language((Persian) support and also date.When I set the NLS variables (for example NLS_calendar) inside the sqlplus it works properly but when I try to set it from environment variables there is no response from oracle and it loads the default value of it.Could anybody help me how can i set it out side of my application? our clients should use different calenders so I can't hard code it! Thanks a lot!
Arash Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 00:29:07 CST