ORA-01590: number of segment free list (24) exceeds maximum of 22

From: Plee238 <peter.lee_at_honeywell.com>
Date: 26 Mar 2002 12:49:28 -0800

I am doing a full Import. I get this error message when it creates table. Since this is an import, I can't change the storage parameter of the table in my import. Can someone help me with this problem? If I increase the DB_BLOCK_SIZE in my init.ora, will this help? Received on Tue Mar 26 2002 - 14:49:28 CST