Darwin

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:01:54 GMT

Oracle Darwin. I'm a bit confused with what OTN says. There is an Oracle Darwin download for HP-UX. Fine. But it comes without any documentation stating requirements and the like. The doc links take you to Oracle 9i Data Mining manuals.. which seems to only refer to the new Java API for data mining in 9i.

Nothing about Darwin itself (which sounds like is now part of or embedded in 9i).

Does Darwin work with Oracle 8i? Are there Darwin only manuals? Is this a discontinued product that I should not bother with?

Thanks.

--
Billy