Re: Oracle Advanced Security

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Mar 2002 13:39:57 -0800

Have you checked out OSS(Oracle Security Server). It's free and it's suppose to provide Single sign-on and Wallet Managing capability. I've only read about it, but, looks like something that would be worth while implementing.

HTH,
Pete's

Note - The opinions I have expressed here are solely my own and not that of my employer.