Re: Database backups

From: daniel <test_at_test.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:01:42 -0000

> I'd love to know if there was a justification for this. It seems
completely
> barking to me.

it's just how the rack guy always built every single rack? not a problem, i was using it as an example as how even when we try to cover all the angles there can be one that never even crossed our minds.

> Any one of the tiers is critical surely.

indeed, but the db is the hardest to recover, web servers are quite static and can be rebuilt with ease as can the app servers... (ish)

--
Regards,

Daniel.