Re: Repost: SQLLOADER problem

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:56:24 -0400

Nope its strictly done off of an NT box. I ran the whole thing right on an NT server. Why does the discard file and bad file format properly? Id really rather my client not have to worry about the format of the log file. Giving them a VI emulator in windows is not an option. I dont have access to their boxes to set it up myself. I have to give them installation instructions. I would not want to talk them through this... even if it is simple to install.

Let me reiterate. I run the sqlloader on my NT server which has my Oracle 8i database on it. I get a log file which the format is screwed up in both textpad and word and I get a discard and bad file where the format is fine.

Im looking for a real simple solution that I can provide to my client. It does not look good if your client gets something that looks sloppy.