Re: Availability for Oracle9i Release 2?

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:59:11 +1100

I'm saying that I know what is planned, but I can't tell you.

I'm not trying to sound mysterious or anything. What I was trying to say is that it is not possible to speculate on the release date, because no-one in Oracle will tell you (and yes, a date has been fixed, subject to testing etc.), and they are the only ones who actually know. Anything else is just rumour.

Regards
HJR

Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com