Oracle Advanced Security

From: Richard Pickering <richard.pickering_at_atl.bluecross.ca>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 12:29:52 -0800

We have a requirement to introduce single sign-on for our back-end database servers given the following criteria:

I have become very confused as to where the lines are between Oracle Advanced Security, Oracle Internet Directory, 9iAS Portal, Oracle Wallet Manager, etc.etc.

I am looking for a "simple" back-end solution without the complexity of adding 9iAS or OID installations to the mix. I also need a solution that won't be thrown away once we embrace LDAP.

Can this be done without expensive third party software? If so, how?

Thanks very much.

Richard Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 14:29:52 CST