Re: SQL Loader Problem

From: Erik Sevens <esevens_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:27:34 +0100

"Ryan Gaffuri" <rkg100_at_erols.com> schreef in bericht news:6757365f.0203220753.4e5977cc_at_posting.google.com...
> Im having a problem with the log file. Its supposed to create a nice
> neat readable file. The text file is filled with binary characters and
> not formatted. If I copy it to a word document it appears neater and
> if I put it in an html viewer like the one on Dejanews its even easier
> to read. How do I get it to format in a .txt file?

You're using Oracle 8i or 9i and Notepad is your favourite editor, I guess? Most other editors (like pfe) don't have this problem. I often use 'Quick view' from the right-button-menu.

Erik Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 12:27:34 CST