SIGSEGV (or SIGBUS) while disconnecting from Oracle

From: Tomasz Romanowski <tromanow_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 10:51:36 -0800

While releasing a database connection using PROC EXEC SQL ROLLBACK RELEASE we occassionally get a SIGSEGV (or SIGBUS) coming deep from Oracle call stack.
The problem is rather hard to reproduce and we'd like to think of it as an Oracle bug. Has anoyne heard of a problem like that before? We are running Oracle 8.1.7.0 on Solaris SunOS 5.8. Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 12:51:36 CST