Re: class oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsHttpPolicy does not exist

From: andrea <andrea_at_andreajohnson.net>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 10:37:34 -0800

Thanks for your response. I removed (rmjvm.sql) java from the db. Then set _system_trig_enabled=false (restarted) and as SYS then ran initjvm.sql/initdbj.sql. As I'm not sure which log would contain the results, I've attached the spool from execution of the sql--please note the error Line 6 column 21. (removed _system_trig_enabled=false and restarted db)

So my original error (class
oracle/aurora/mts/http/security/RdbmsHttpPolicy does not exist) did not show up...

Here's the _real_ scoop. I'm trying to get a java app (which uses XML packages) to work against the db. Using Toad as an admin tool, under schema SYS, Java Classes and Java Resources exist, but Java Sources is an empty tree. The package bodies for xml do not compile.

Originally, the linux JDK was 1.1.8 -- as I read in the 8.1.7 Linux install manual that Oracle/Apache required JDK 1.2.2, I thought that might to the problem and we loaded 1.2.2 onto the box (/usr/local/java). So when I created the db java it now should reference JDK 1.2.2 -- I don't have classes12.zip for Linux (there is no JDK driver for Linux on Oracle's download site), so the CLASSPATH is referencing classes111.zip.

At this point I'm lost here -- and yes, 'they're' all waiting on me to resolve this issue.

I don't know squat about java...

Can you help?

SEE output SPOOL below:

SQL> @/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/javavm/install/initjvm.sql

Package created.

Package body created.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Table created.

Table created.

Index created.

Index created.

Package created.

Package body created.

Role dropped.

Role created.

Grant succeeded.

Role dropped.

Role created.

Grant succeeded.

Role dropped.

Role created.

Grant succeeded.

Grant succeeded.

Role dropped.

Role created.

Java created.

  COUNT(*)

      6785

JVMRMACTION

FULL_REMOVAL PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

Package created.

Package body created.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.

Function created.

Function created.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.

Function created.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.

View created.

Synonym dropped.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.

no rows selected

no rows selected

Package created.

Package body created.

drop public synonym get_error$

                    *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01432: public synonym to be dropped does not exist

drop public synonym get_error$

                    *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01432: public synonym to be dropped does not exist

Synonym created.

create public synonym get_error$ for get_error$

                      *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object

Grant succeeded.

Grant succeeded.

JVMRMACTION

FULL_REMOVAL     select SEQ from dba_java_policy where GRANTEE = 'JAVA_DEPLOY' ;
                    *

ERROR at line 6:
ORA-06550: line 6, column 21:
PLS-00201: identifier 'DBA_JAVA_POLICY' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 6, column 5:

PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
ORA-06550: line 6, column 12:
PLS-00320: the declaration of the type of this expression is incomplete or
malformed
ORA-06550: line 11, column 5:
PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored

no rows selected

Table created.

Sequence created.

1 row created.

View created.

Comment created.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.

View created.

Comment created.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.

Role created.

Grant succeeded.

Role created.

Grant succeeded.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Commit complete.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Commit complete.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Table created.

Call completed.

Call completed.

Commit complete.

Table dropped.

Table dropped.

Table created.

Table created.

1 row created.

1 row created.

Commit complete.

Trigger created.

Trigger created.

drop table AURORA$CURRENT$DYN$REG

           *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

drop table AURORA$DYN$REG

           *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Table created.

Table created.

Package created.

Package body created.

Grant succeeded.

JVMRMACTION

FULL_REMOVAL PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

Package created.

Package body created.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.

JVMRMACTION

NONE PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

SQL> @/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/javavm/install/initdbj.sql

JVMRMACTION

FULL_REMOVAL PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

Package created.

Package body created.

Synonym created.

Grant succeeded.