Another SQL Loader problem

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 07:59:58 -0800

Sorry about the multiple posts. Im at work and forced to use dejanews.

Im getting the following error..

Record 1: Rejected - Error on table TEST_NSN, column DOD_COMP. Column not found before end of logical record (use TRAILING NULLCOLS)

However, I have this column set up with the FILLER keyword. Im on Oracle 8i. Here is a sample of what I have done.

LOAD DATA
INFILE 'd:\temp\file.txt'
TRUNCATE
INTO TABLE TEST
FIELDS TERMINATED BY '|'
OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' (

ID_NO         FILLER VARCHAR,
DOD_COMP      FILLER VARCHAR,
TRI_SVC_COORD FILLER VARCHAR,
ITEM                 VARCHAR,

)

Why am I getting that error? Received on Fri Mar 22 2002 - 09:59:58 CST