Re: PL/SQL

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_oracle.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 07:24:25 -0800

In article <a7eoh1$efc$1_at_reader1.imaginet.fr>, "Laurent says...

>ho! ho!
>Your solution might interest me....
>Would you mind giving an exemple please ????

I assume the ho ho it because you know that what is suggested is not possible...

anyway, you want to use a dynamically opened ref cursor if you truly need this level of genericity.

declare

   type rc is ref cursor;

   l_cursor rc;
   l_string varchar2(30000);